ALL ABOUT YOUR CONSTANT BUDDY, MUSIC!

 

ALL ABOUT YOUR CONSTANT BUDDY, MUSIC!

 

Music has always been intrinsic to human existence! It is music alone that has kept me insanely sane through these insane and trying times! Besides my house plants, I have always had music to fall back on in times of solitude. Sound has the unique power to heal. Music is synonymous with passion, and solace, and eustress. For me, it is how music makes me feel, and the vibes that it radiates, and the manner in which it helps people to connect and disconnect. Music is the ultimate tranquiliser, and there is nothing quite like music in the entirety of this universe. Here’s wishing all lovers of music, and all who music loves back, a very Happy World Music Day, everyday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Veer-Zaara Soundtrack: The Legacy Behind These Masterpieces!

Humour: An Important Life Skill !

HOW CAN MISLEADING ADVERTISEMENTS DECEIVE THE YOUNG MINDS ADVERSELY?